Thread end of Fiber into one side or the other. Then gently bend to thread thru the other side. Nip off the ends with a small a pair of cutters (craft cutters work great), then quickly burn the ends of the fiber to make it secure and brighter.
Articles in this section
- Can I put adjustable sights on my Rough Rider Revolver.
- What ammunition can I use with my Rough Rider 32 cal revolver?
- What ammunition can I use with my Rough Rider 22 combo revolver?
- My Big Bore locks up, what do I do?
- How do I install a Fiber on my adjustable sight Rough Rider?
- How do I clean the silver satin finish on my Rough Rider?
- How do I adjust the point of aim on my Big Bore Rough Rider (.357, 44-40, .45) calibers?
- How do I adjust my adjustable sight Rough Rider?
- How can I tell the difference between a .22 WMR and a .22 LR?
- Can I use a 9 shot cylinder in my 6 shot Rough Rider?